THERE ARE VARIOUS REASONS THAT PIPES MIGHT BECOME CLOGGED
- Damage to the piping system may not be allowing the system to drain properly.
- Inappropriate materials (such as paper towels or wet wipes) might have been flushed down a drain.
- Tree roots might have crowded the sewer pipe system and filled it with roots.
Sometimes clogged pipes will require special tools and experience. If a root system has compromised the sewer pipe, this may require re-piping or pipe repair. In either of these cases, calling a Plumbing One is a wise move because hiring a licensed plumber will ensure your pipes are fixed quickly and correctly.
- With sinks, objects often fall down drains or poor line maintenance results in buildup of soap scum, cooking grease and even human hair.
- With toilets, clogs often occur after users attempt to flush an overly full toilet, too much toilet paper or objects not meant to be disposed of via a toilet.
- All these can cause more than just a clogged drain when left unattended, they can cause leaks.
CONTACT Plumbing One Today
We're your plumbers in Columbus, Ohio. Give us a ring for upfront pricing on full-service commercial and residential solutions!