Water Softeners/Water Purification
What is a water softener?
A water softener is a device that treats or “softens” well and city water. Soft water has numerous benefits over hard water. Installing a water softener system can significantly improve both quality of life and household functionality. As Ohio’s premier plumbing experts, Plumbing One sources only the best water softeners to install in homes around our Columbus community.
Benefits of a water softener:
- Soft water is better for your skin. You’ll experience less dryness.
- Forget those hard water stains. Your clothes will last longer, and you may find your washing machine is more efficient!
- House pipes and appliances will deteriorate slower. Soft water is gentler on essential household systems and reduces the buildup of hard water.
What is a whole house filter?
Impurities build up in unfiltered water systems. A whole house filter is a heavy-duty device designed to remove those impurities (iron, fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals, microorganisms, and more) from the water that flows through your home. That means cleaner water for dishwashing, showering, drinking, and everything else you do. A whole house water filtration system is an extremely wise investment to make in your home.
Benefits of a whole house filter:
- Healthier drinking and washing water. Rest easy knowing your water is always safe, filtered, and of the highest overall quality.
- Save on individual water filter purchases. No need to install anything on your sink or keep a filtered water pitcher in the fridge. A whole house water filter will filter all the water that comes into your home right at the source.
Related Blog Posts
Low Water Pressure in the House? Not For Long.
August 2, 2020
No one wants to deal with low water pressure. Luckily, you shouldn’t have to for very long.