Professional Drain Cleaning in Canal Winchester, OH
Plumbing One is the drain cleaning company you can count on for prompt, reliable residential and commercial drain cleaning service. Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is one of the reasons we are an A+-rated company with the Better Business Bureau that proudly serves Canal Winchester, OH.
An Experienced Team
As a family-owned and -operated plumbing company that's been in business for 12-plus years. We make sure that clients benefit from our more than 30 years of industry experience. In dealing with different drain issues, rest assured that we have the skills and equipment necessary to clean any type of clogged drain. These include household and commercial drain lines.
The Adverse Effects of DIY Drain Cleaning
Cleaning a drain yourself may seem like a fast, efficient way to restore normal flow. However, there risks associated with DIY drain cleaning efforts you may not be aware of. Drain cleaning products, for instance, can be corrosive, which can lead to cracks and accelerated pipe wear. Additionally, if you use a plunger, you may end up pushing debris further down.
Where Clogs Come From
A clogged drain can happen over time from the accumulation of greases, fats, food, hair, soap, and other common things that tend to make it into drains. You may also have clog issues from tree roots that get into small openings or from scale or sediment that builds up on drain line walls – especially if you have mineral-heavy or "hard" water. Other indications that you need drain cleaning in Canal Winchester, OH, are:
- Water backing up from one or more drains
- Gurgling and other out-of-the-ordinary drain sounds
- Slow draining water
- Noticeable drain odors
A Thorough Process
We start with a video camera inspection to identify any of the drain-related issues mentioned above as well as any structural damage that may be present. If you have minor or moderate clogs, drain snaking or cabling may be the method we use. When more substantial drain cleaning is needed, hydro jetting is the technique we usually recommend. We will finish by inspecting the drain one more time to ensure everything is fully flowing.
We are proud to be your go-to source for a broad range of drain cleaning services, such as:
- Leaky Pipes - Upon completion of drain cleaning, we may discover cracks or loose joints. If this is the case, Plumbing One may recommend a repair method, like trenchless pipe lining, that's as minimally disruptive as possible.
- Disposal and Appliance Drains - Drains for garbage disposals and appliances need to be clean and clear to properly function and prevent backups or possible water damage from overflows. With disposal and appliance drains, we recommend scheduling cleanings proactively to keep things flowing.
- Clogged Pipes - Any time you notice slow drains and other signs of a clog, give Plumbing One a call. We will inspect your pipes and determine the best way to clear away the blockage.
Trust the Plumbing One Team
Plumbing One has been providing consistently dependable results since 2008. Working with us for your residential or commercial drain cleaning needs means you can count on fair, upfront pricing and no surprises when we get you started with an accurate, honest estimate. A licensed Ohio contractor and certified backflow tester, Plumbing One is ready to get to work for you.
Be sure to contact us about our drain cleaning services and we will get you started with an initial inspection. Feel free to call us or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment. We look forward to working with you.
CONTACT Plumbing One Today
We're your plumbers in Columbus, Ohio. Give us a ring for upfront pricing on full-service commercial and residential solutions!